Add to Calendar
June 29, 2019 – July 5, 2019 all-day
June 28 – July 2
- 4th of July Medallion Hunt – Find the Medallion, win $200 in Harmony Dollars!
Clues Posted Daily from Friday, June 28th to Tuesday, July 2nd – Clues posted on the Harmony Area Chamber of Commerce Facebook Page
Saturday, June 29th
- 7pm – 20th Annual Miss Harmony Coronation, Harmony Community Center
Sunday, June 30th
- 9am – Ecumenical Church Service in Selvig Park, sponsored by local churches.
Please bring your own chairs. In the event of inclement weather, service will be held at Harmony United Methodist Church
- 10am – Ecumenical Brunch, Hosted by Golden Happenings Senior Group of Harmony.
In the event of inclement weather, brunch will be held at Harmony United Methodist Church
- 2pm – Harmony Sings Contest at The Old Legion Hall – Public Welcome!
Two age categories- Age 15-25 & Age 26+, register by June 14th. Sponsored by the Harmony Area Chamber of Commerce
Monday, July 1st & Tuesday, July 2nd
- Enjoy any of our regular Harmony attractions! – Tour Niagara Cave, take an Amish Tour, bike the Root River Trail system, shop, drink, eat & enjoy!
Wednesday, July 3rd
- 4pm-midnight – Beer Tent on the North Side of Selvig Park, Harmony Conservation Club
- 8pm-midnight – DJ Karaoke Joe at the Beer Tent, Harmony Conservation Club
- 5:30pm – Estelle’s Eatery 4th Anniversary Party featuring music by Hubba
Thursday, July 4th
- 7-9:30am – Pancake Breakfast at the Harmony Fire Hall, Harmony Conservation Club
- 9am – Best Shot 9-Hole Golf Tourney at Harmony Golf Course, Open to the Public
- 10am – GRAND OPENING & Ribbon Cutting at Harmony Spirits, 40 1st Ave NW
- 10am-3pm – I Love Lucy Marathon at the JEM, stop in and cool off!
- 10:30am – Toad Races at the Village Green in front of BReaKeRs, Bring Your Own Toad, sponsored by the JEM Theatre
- 10:30am-2:30pm – Classic Car Show in gravel lot by Harmony Spirits.
$5 Entry Fee, dash plaques to all participants. Judged show with trophies to the top three cars. Call 507-438-6110 to register. Sponsored by Harmony Spirits
- 11am-3pm – Balloon Animals and Entertainment by Clown Roundup in Selvig Park Sponsored by On The Crunchy Side, Nethercut Schieber Attorneys, Dacia’s On Main & Traditions of Harmony (formerly Clara House) Look for the Clowns along the parade route, too!
- 11am-6pm – Rocket Bouncer, Boot Camp Obstacle Course & Mini Golf in Selvig Park, sponsored by The Harmony Area Community Foundation, Harmony Telephone Company & Bluff Country Computer Works. Wristband Prices are $3 per child or $10 per family. (will break at 3pm for parade)
- 11am-6pm – Take a selfie at the DianeH Photography Selfie Station in Selvig Park!
- 11am–1:30pm – Smoked Pork Chop Dinner in Selvig Park Picnic Shelter, Harmony United Methodist Church
- 11am-6pm – Food Vendors in Selvig Park – Lions Club Brat Stand, Abby’s Concessions, Fillmore County ADA, Fillmore County Pork Producers, Stumpy’s Concessions, Root River Kettle Corn
- 11:30am – 9th Annual Hammell Equipment Kiddie Pedal Pull (State Sanctioned) in the parking lot behind First Southeast Bank. Kid Power Pedal Tractor Pulls, Registration at 11:30am, Pedal Pull at noon.
In case of inclement weather, Pedal Pull will be held in the Community Center Gym located at 225 3rd Ave SW
- Noon-Midnight – Beer Tenton the North Side of Selvig Park, Harmony Conversation Club
- 2:45pm – Kiddie Parade, Line up outside of Harmony House Restaurant.
- 3pm – GRAND PARADE, Our Parade Marshals this year are all of the members of the Harmony Lions Club. The Harmony Lions have been serving our community since 1947! The Zor Shriners Firehouse Jesters will be in our parade this year, sponsored by Morem Electric
- 4pm-7pm – The Jim Busta Band featuring Mollie B. at Selvig Park, sponsored by First Southeast Bank of Harmony & Canton, Harmony Enterprises & The Harmony Park Board. Button Drawing During Intermission.
In case of inclement weather, the concert will be held at The Harmony Community Center, 225 3rd Avenue SW
- 4pm-6pm – FFA Petting Zoo sponsored by Nutrien Agri Services
- 5:30pm – Estelle’s Eatery & Bar 4th Anniversary Party – Music by Hubba and Brit
- At Dusk: Fireworks at North Park sponsored by the City of Harmony, First Southeast Bank of Harmony & Canton, and the Harmony Firemen’s Relief Association. Presented by the Harmony Volunteer Fire Department.
Friday, July 5th
- Noon–midnight – Beer Tent on the North Side of Selvig Park, Harmony Conservation Club
- 2pm – Bean Bag Tournament at the Beer Tent, Harmony Conservation Club – Two person teams, register in advance by calling Dustin at 507-272-8519
- 5:30pm – Estelle’s Eatery & Bar – Music by Guilty Kilts
- 6pm-9pm – Lions Club Brat Stand at the Beer Tent
- 8pm-midnight – Troubleshooter at the Beer Tent, Harmony Conservation Club. No cover charge, 21+
Saturday, July 6th
- 5:30pm – Estelle’s Eatery & Bar – Music by Flashback